Friday, 27 January 2012

Introduction

Dear blog reader (readers if I am lucky) Let me start with a brief introduction.
I am Patchy Meow, I am a 20 month old cat who lives on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus.  If you would like to know a little more about me please read my profile.


My parentage is of a dubious nature, my dad I have never met and my mum left when I was about 4 months old. She made some excuse about us needing to be independent, and off she went without any word about where she was going.


I have a brother Scratchy, believe me he deserves that name. He is always scratching himself or others when he gets into a fight. I had a sister named Dory, she ran away last February, we have not seen her since. You could say with have some abandonment issues in my cat family.


My extended “adopted” family includes three humans, and three other cats.They joined us last spring they are Blackie, Sooty and Gingy.

 My blog is the start of “The Five Cats” journey into the media world.
Cats by nature are very self absorbed, in other words selfish. One day I thought to myself why not break the cat mould and share some of myself and the cat world with others.

Hopefully this will be the first of many posts. Please join me and find out more about my world.

I will tell you more about myself and siblings next time.
   
Bye for now.

Patchy  X