Tuesday, 21 February 2012

So Many Mice So Little Time.



Hello Reader,
So much for trying to do a weekly post, but never mind better late than never.
You know a lot of humans don’t realise that we cats are very busy creatures. So many mice so little time. They also assume that because I was feral that I am really wild. No, I am sorry to say that I am rather tame, although I have been known to stay out all night on quite a few occasions.

Me trying to look Wild


I am happy to say that Sooty is over his cold and is back to his usual self.
Thank goodness, all that sneezing was beginning to get on my nerves. Scratchy is also fine, he always gets on my nerves ! His eye is as good as new now.

Did you know we are going to have a book published soon? I had the idea for some time and mentioned it to the other cats. They agreed it was a good idea, so I did some research and this is what I came up with regarding publishing companies.
The big publishing houses do not like dealing with cats, particularly ex feral ones. I can only guess that they must have had a problem with flea infestations in the past !
For the record I do not have fleas.

My humans suggested that it may be a good idea to try self publishing, with a print on demand service. So we checked out Blurb.com and Lulu.com and we thought they were probably the best ones to try.
Anyway to cut a long story short the book is nearly finished. I shall tell you more about it in my next post (if you are interested).

I hope any visitors to my blog will take part in my poll, so far the cat people are in the lead.


YES !!!!!

Gingy and Sooty have been doing a lot of bird chasing this week. they seem to be forever up a tree. Gingy even brought a dead bird into the house last week, much to the disgust of our humans. I of course would never do such a thing; I hide them outside ! Half of a dead rat was also found in the garden last week. Nobody has confessed to bringing it here. My bets are on Blackie, she has been acting very shifty lately.


Blackie looking "Shifty"


Oh! I have just been informed it is time to be fed. I must go before Scratchy steals my portion.
Bye
Love Patchy