Friday, 9 November 2012

To Blog or Not to Blog

"To blog or not to blog, that is the question."

Yes that question sometimes arises, there are days when I sit at the computer and think now what do I blog about? What would readers find interesting? And will anyone want to read about it?

Well I am sure William Shakescat probably never had any of those doubts.  I do not think he thought " will anyone like this play or this poem ?" he just wrote, perhaps I should take a leaf out of his book then and do the same.



William Shakescat



William Shakescats has some very famous quotes:

"A fish, a fish my kingdom for a fish." - Rich Cod the Third

"Oreo, Oreo, where for art thou Oreo." - Oreo and Biscuit

"Alas Proscuttio, I ate it, Horatio" - Ham Let

"But, for my own part, he was all Geek to me." - Julius C. Nurd

"My love is more hairy than my tongue."  - King Leer

"Out damned spot! out I say!" - McBath  and "Is this a loofah I see before me, scrubbing towards my hand."

I can not claim to have any famous quotes apart from "when's dinner?"

Savoy Hotel image by: Chris O at en.wikipedia [GFDL or CC-BY-SA-3.0], via Wikimedia Commons




I will tell you readers a little of what has been going on in my part of the world lately.

The weather has decided to change now Autumn has arrived, yesterday and today we have had torrential rain and many thunder storms.  My humans were not too please that Sooty, Blackie and I decided we wanted to go out yesterday evening during a storm. We kicked up such a fuss, I in particular was howling to be let out. Needless to say it worked a treat and they let us out. We didn't come home until this morning, looking very soggy indeed. Were we were hiding; I am not at liberty to tell, we don't want all the neighbourhood cats turning up there as well.

Sooty still confounds everyone with his love affair with a Jute bag, although Gingy has decided she has taken a fancy to it also, and they bicker over who is going to sit on it. Sooty now sneaks into the utility room and sits on the drier, where the jute back is stored.

Sooty ♥s the jute bag

Blackie has taken to sleeping in some odd places, her favourite spot at the moment is sleeping on a trunk, that sits in the hallway of our house. I can't image it is comfortable, but she seems to like it.

Sleeping Blackie
I must go now and ask "When's dinner?" See you soon, Bye.