Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Thank You Very Much

Hello again,  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (just like the Christmas carol) I hope no one was put on Santa's naughty list, if you were perhaps your New Year's resolution is to be less naughty.

I had a very nice quiet Christmas, I received some lovely Christmas Cards from my Twitter and Facebook pals and a lovely present also; a toy mousie. And there was also a Christmas stocking for we cats.  We had plenty of delicious turkey, yum yum.  Unfortunately some of the shops here in Cyprus have decided now it's the new year no more turkey in the shops.  Yes you did hear right NO MORE TURKEY,  why I do not understand.  My human mum used to buy turkey breast from a local supermarket, before someone in their infinate wisdom decided turkey was only for Christmas.  Turkey is not just for Christmas shop owners of Cyprus it is for life!!!! Yes, we cats and humans would like to buy Turkey all year round not just at Christmas.
Roast turkey with stuffing
Ok rant over and back to business.  All the anipals who attended the #WLF 24 hour Christmas Pawty on the 15th/16th December had a wonderful time and enjoyed themselves and our #wlf statesman Mr Tibbs looked very dashing in his Nutcracker costume (see pic below)   I am also very very please to announced that we also raised $2068 dollars for our four cat Charities, so this is my first Thank You Very Much; to the anipals and humans of Twitter who very generously donated their time, prizes and money to make the event a enormous success.  I would also like to say Thank You Very Much to the Barktenders, DJs, Quiz masters and helpers, also to FruFrub and Stefi who provided the noms (food to humans), and my very good pal Duchess of Bramley who co-organised the event with me.

Duchess of Bramley

Mr Tibbs as the Nutcracker

















I would also like to say Thank You Very Much my other very good pals Jasper and Felix. Thank you for all you kind words and the lovely things you have said about me on your blog.

Jasper and Felix


Also Thank You Very Much to my pal  Nerissa he has a wonderful blog Nerissa's Life.com thanks for being a frequent visitor to my blog, and giving me another 2 awards Seven Things about me and the Blog of The Year 2012.  I am so pleased he thought my blog worthy of the Blog of the Year 2012.  I am going to save the Seven Things about me award for my next blog post and talk now about the Blog of The Year award.  The award is given by the Thought Palette.co.uk, you can take a look at their site here: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and here it is the award.


So I will end by saying A BIG THANK YOU to all my friends and family human and feline. Hug, Purrs and kisses to you all.