Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Blooming Brilliant

Just when you thought it was safe to venture into the blogosphere; I am back.  I do apologise for the delay in my usual weekly blog post.  If you are going to blame anyone blame the humans, particularly the female one. She was hogging the PC all last week; she claimed she was writing a book, of all the cheek!! Anyway I managed to shove her out of the way today to stake my claim to a blog post for this week.

First of would like to start with the news that I have an award to bestow upon some unsuspecting bloggers. This award was created in celebration of the First Anniversary of The Five Cats Chronicles; it it called the Blooming Brilliant Blog Award:


The winners of this award are as follows:

Nerissa for Nerissa's Life

Felix and Jasper for Felix and Jasper Blogalot

Dugal Downunder for Three Aussie Cats

Mr Pie for Pie The Fat Cat

Charles Felis Catus for The Cat Evolution Project

Katie for Glogirly

In accepting this award the winners of the Blooming Brilliant Blog Award just need to do three things:

  1. Give a link back to the site that gave them the award; in this case:  http://patchy-thefivecatschronicles.co.uk
  2. Pass the award on to a minimum of 4 other blogs.
  3. Answer this question:  If you had a brilliant idea what would it be?
Concatulations to all the very deserving award winners.


Now I haven't quite finished with the subject of blog awards yet, I would like to thank my very good pal Nerissa for once again landing a wonderful blog award in my lap (on my blog really, not in my lap)  A what a lovely award it is too, The Why I Love Thee Award; very much in the spirit of Valentine's Day; so for those of you who have forgot, a gentle reminder. Nerissa's peep (human) made this award in celebrating of Nissy receiving 25,000 hits on his blog; wow, well done Nissy.  Now in accepting this award; with I very graciously do; I must give a link back to Nissy's blog: Nerissa's Life.  I also have to give a reason why I love my peep/human: Well if you know me, you know I love my food; I don't eat to live, I live to eat.  So why do I love my peep; because she feeds me.  I could say some other very mushy things, but I won't because I am not a very mushy cat.  Sorry humans. 





Whilst I was cast aside to make way for my human's writing endeavours I was busy setting up an online shop.
The shop is named Catnip Corner and it sits on the website Spreadshirt.co.uk.  I have been busy making some of my own designs for T-shirt, Teddy bear T-Shirts, mugs, baby bibs and there will be more items to come in the near future.  If you stuck for a gift idea you can take a look at my shop page on this blog, or click on this link: http://735597.spreadshirt.co.uk/


23438113-109213313
Click on the Teddy








Meanwhile back at home; Feral Tabby has been a what can only be described as a Pain in the Backside.  He has been sitting outside the house all the time howling and spraying all over the garden.  Sooty is not very pleased about it and he has nearly come to blows with Tabby on a number of occasions these last 2 weeks.  My humans have threatened to throw a bucket of water over Tabby him if his doesn't stop.

Feral Tabby

Sooty has been following Gingy all over the place this week, he is playing the protective brother role I think.  She is not pleased with him, so there is much swiping of paws going on.  Blackie is being very quiet as usual and tries to stay away from the madness.  I think Spring Fever is in the air.

That's all folks, for now I must announce the awards to the winners and I will see you all next week.